As a world traveler with a degree in sustainability, responsible consumerism has been on my mind for a while. I know first hand how time-consuming it is to find products that truly align with your values, so I made this ethical beauty starter kit for socially and environmentally conscious souls who also want to reduce their impact on our planet.
All the products in this kit are made of eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and gluten-free ingredients. They come in packaging that is made from recycled materials and/or can be refilled, composted, recycled or
Disclaimer: Most of the links in my shop are affiliate links. Meaning, if you purchase anything through them, it won’t cost you anything extra and I make a small commission.
I only promote products and brands I use personally and can vouch for!
- Eco-friendly ingredients
- Quick and simple 15-second skincare routine
- Multi-purpose and compact
- Perfect for travelers and people with busy lifestyles
For 10% off your total purchase, use discount code: SpinTheGlobeProject10
LeeAnni Eco is a family run, 100% natural, cruelty-free, paraben free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, eco-friendly skincare solution brand with handmade skincare blends.
- 100% Coral Reef Safe (won’t harm marine life)
- Water-resistant, SPF 50
- Sustainable ingredients & bio-plastic packaging made from sugar cane
MANDA is pioneering the future of plant-based packaging and it’s pretty awesome! Their sun cremes come in a bioplastic tube made of sugar cane, which also powers their facilities.
- The perfect ethical and travel-friendly shampoo
- 100% soap free, pH balanced and safe for color treated hair
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly, TSA Friendly, and Compostable
Ethique is a 100% zero waste, plastic free, cruelty-free, vegan, and palm oil free beauty brand.
- Super nourishing formula gives hair a glossy shine, bounce and fullness
- Gentle enough for color treated and all hair types
- All natural formula does not contain synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, sulfates or other detergents that can strip or dehydrate hair
100% Pure is all about sustainability from minimizing their carbon footprint to their biodegradable formulas, recycled and biodegradable packaging, non-toxic and soy ink printing, and finally their solar-powered and green landscaping headquarters.
- Cruelty free, vegan, sulfate free, paraben free, gluten-free, fluoride free (no harsh chemicals)
- Mint or charcoal options
- TSA friendly (perfect for airplane travel)
- 64 tablets in small bottle, 250 in 4-month subscription jar
Bite toothpaste bits are sustainably made in California with zero waste and plastic free packaging!
- Natural deodorant without aluminum, parabens, artificial fragrance, or preservatives
- Made with odor-fighting hops to provide clinically proven 24-hour odor protection
- Deodorant for men and women with no animal ingredients or testing and halal and kosher certified
- Natural and simple ingredients
- Helps fight tartar and cavities
- Freshens Breath and Whitening
- Free of artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, flavors, fragrances, and other additives
Tom’s of Maine is working towards zero waste by 2020! Learn more about their social and environmental efforts in their Goodness Report.
- All natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free, petroleum-free, paraben free, gluten-free, coal tar-free, aluminum-free, fiber-free, and clump-free
- Wonder wand works for both tight lining and building lashes
- Synergistic botanical blend creates big, bold, fluffy and nourished lashes
Well People is an eco conscious beauty brand that uses sustainable energy sources, and each of their make up products are handcrafted in small batches in the USA.